Sunday 26 April 2015

Pile It On Challenge 66

 I am sorry I have been missing I have not been at all well but seem to be recovering now thankfully, I have a few cards to post which I will do tomorrow. This time at Pile It On we are looking to see you use a pattern in more than one way.

 My sister has moved house so I wanted something to give as a little something for her new house. I had bought a plain chipboard frame, and could see this in my head or a version of anyway. I used some dotty decopatch paper and covered the frame. I used some gold buff it to go round the edges to give it that gilded look, this was much easier then using gilding flakes. I raided my stash of flowers and went to town with them. I used some if the dotty paper for some of my flowers as well. I cut lots of cream Gerber type flowers on my Silhouette. I cur some flourishes and

 I was looking at the scrap and though that would make a nice stencil so that's what I did with it. I mixed the buff it with a little water and used some blending foam to dab the solution through my cut outs to create the background for my vinyl letters. My sister has sight issues so I needed a strong contrast that she will be able to see. 

This is a close up of some of the flowers, you can see the cream pointy flowers that created my new stencil.

I am entering this in the following challenges:

Suzy Bees - ATG
Fan Tastic Tuesday - ATG
Top Tip Tuesday - 3 of something - Flowers
Crafting For All Seasons - Milestone Celebrations
Craft Your Passion - ATG
Not Just Cards - ATG
Sugar and Betty - ATG
TTCRD - ATG
Word Art Wednesday - ATG
Crafty Cardmakers - Dots

Thank you as always for popping by and any comments you have the time to leave are greatly appreciated.

No comments: